Thursday, November 5, 2009

Top 10 Reasons to be Happy for Today, Nov. 5th, 2009

10. I finally set up an appointment today at work after literally hundreds of cold calls.
9. I discovered another one of my outfits that looks great with my new brown boots.
8. Did I mention that I have new brown boots? They're so cute.
7. Every time I look to the left of my desk, I see the D.C. temple, a picture of Christ, and a slideshow photo frame of pictures from my wedding.
6. My angelic niece left me a voicemail on my phone which I have now listened to over a dozen times.
5. Today was payday.
4. Tomorrow is Friday.
3. My sister celebrated her silver birthday today with my mom, and it made me smile every time I thought of them enjoying the day together.
2. I didn't lose my voice from the head cold I have until 6:45 this evening.
1. Today is the 2-year anniversary of the day I sat down next to a boy in the library who would one day become my eternal companion and very best friend. I love you, Brenton Adams Hoyos. Thanks for asking me for my number 2 years ago, today. I promise I'll spend the rest of forever showing you how grateful I am for that bold gesture.

1 comment:

  1. I love you too. I'm very grateful I asked for that number. You know it!

    ReplyDelete