Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Favorite Snack

I will write a separate post about our huge garden when I have a bit more time. Right now, I'd just like to give a quick tribute to my favorite snack, which of course comes from our huge garden: cherry tomatoes. They're growing so quickly that each day whenever I'm feeling a bit peckish, I can go outside and pick a handful.  I give them a quick rinse in the sink, and then sit down and enjoy! Ryan's a big fan of them, too. And we can eat as many as we want, because unlike a bag of potato chips, cherry tomatoes aren't bad for you! YUM!! So thank you, cherry tomatoes. Thank you for solving my daily "I need a munchie snack right now" urges. How I will miss you when the first frost comes and I can no longer enjoy your deliciousness. Until then, thank you for the happiness you give me with your sweet, juicy, goodness! (and yes, I had to eat a handful while typing this, because just thinking about them made me want some!)




2 comments:

  1. Unfair!! It's late afternoon, and I'm an hour away from home and dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! I wish I could take some right out of that photo!

    ReplyDelete